Thursday 21 June 2012

Day 13: Loch Ness to Tain

Today started well for about 5 miles following the shores of Loch Ness.

Then DISASTER! Well, a little problem. Something flicked up from a passing car and went right into my eye. I had to immediately pull over, lie on the ground next to a busy road and pour water from my bottle into my eye. After 20 minutes I decided to carry on and find a medical centre for help. Instead I found a pharmacy and got some eye wash. It got whatever it was out, but it is still sore.
 
Then the weather closed in. Heavy rain and a strong head wind. I went through the port of Invergorden and saw some cruise liners and giant rigs. I arrived at my b&b in good time and went out to a posh restaurant for dinner.


2 days left!

One More Thing:
Although I am raising money for Naomi House, let's spare a thought for all sick children out there and especially to little 6 month old Ryan who had heart surgery today, and pray he will be able to go home soon with his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment